Our tax team has vast experience on advising on all aspects of international and cross-border taxation which includes the following areas:
- Interpretation and application of Double Tax Agreements;
- International tax structuring for businesses including holding company structures;
- Investing in and expanding from Ireland;
- Transfer pricing;
- Exploiting IP rights and tax efficient IP structuring;
- Tax efficient profit and dividend repatriation;
- Financing structures;
- Personal tax including non-domicile tax planning;
- Secondments and international assignees.
The firm has developed business relationships with numerous tax and legal advisors in other jurisdictions to enable us provide our clients with complete tax advice arising on international and cross border tax issues.